Hello, thank you for visiting my blog! I no longer post here, so go along to my new online home Second Hand Susie, I will be very pleased to see you there!

Saturday, 18 January 2014

Charity Shop Treasure...Glass Birds, Plant Pots and Badger Mugs...

Here are some second hand treasures I have found recently...


Glass bird, 30p from the car boot sale.  Glass penguin 70p charity shop.


Retro plant pots, ceramic one £1, plastic one 25p, from the charity shop.  I think the plastic one is quite old, it says made in England on the bottom, whereas most modern plastic things come from China.


Pink and purple badger mug, 50p.  Stag espresso cup 20p.  Charity shop.


Cat mug, 20p.  Currently a nice home for my basil plant. Charity shop.


Have you found any treasures?

4 comments:

  1. I love the glass birds, they would be great as weights for patterns! I got a great amount of pictures from this week, its been awhile since I went looking so delighted, and some 1970s cups and saucers too, happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pots and mugs! What awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the badger mug- very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments everyone! I have replied to them over on my new blog http://secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk/

    Please come visit me there! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...