Hello, thank you for visiting my blog! I no longer post here, so go along to my new online home Second Hand Susie, I will be very pleased to see you there!

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Going Low 'Poo...Weeks 1 and 2...

Just before Christmas I decided to go Low 'Poo.  

Here are some definitions for you in case you think I'm talking about something toilet-related!  No 'Poo means no shampoo, washing your hair using only natural substances, usually plain water, or bicarbonate of soda and vinegar.  Low 'Poo means using only shampoos that don't contain nasty-chemicals on your hair.  Google it if you want to know more, there's lots of info to read online.


You can read the rest of my hair-y adventure over on my new blog, Second Hand Susie.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your products!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew, why not visit my new blog to read the full post http://secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...