Hello, thank you for visiting my blog! I no longer post here, so go along to my new online home Second Hand Susie, I will be very pleased to see you there!

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

New Year, New Blog...



It feels like a good time to make a fresh start, so here I am with a new blog name and web address.  I haven't been happy with my blog's name for a while,   I have imported all posts and comments from The Last Biscuit to secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk and I will be slowly making moves to post there instead of here.

I would love it if my bloggy friends would follow me over there, using bloglovin' or the followers widget on the left of my new page.  I hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how I stumbled onto your blog a few years ago, but I'm excited to follow you to your new one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to leave a comment on your blog but it wouldn't let me 'cos I don't have a google+ account :( I will have to sort it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...