I get asked this question a lot, so here's a photo-record, quick snaps of the every-day vegan meals and treats I've eaten in the past week or so...
1. Sausage Curry stir fry - with rice noodles, red pepper, onion, spring onion, sweet corn and peas.
2. Popcorn - made on the stove, with melted vegan margarine and salt.
3. Pan roasted seeds - sunflower and pumpkin seeds dry roasted in a frying pan mixed with raw sesame seeds.
4. Aldi Dark Chocolate Reindeer - £1 each, om nom nom.
5. Sandwich - brown seeded bread with Granovita Original Organic Vegetable Pate, which I think is yummy and perfect for lunch box sandwiches.
6. 'Chicken' burger, potatoes and veg - I was really excited to try VBites vegan and soya free Southern Chicken style Burgers, but I didn't like it. I had it with my favourite type of potatoes though, boiled potatoes with melted vegan margarine and chopped spring onions, broccoli and sweet corn too.
7. Hartley's Lemon and Lime Jelly Pot - yummy, ready made jelly with no gelatine!
8. Hmmm, this was a bit of a concoction, left over mushroom pilau rice from a takeaway, mixed in with stir fried onion, pepper, spring onion, garlic and peas, with steamed veg on the side.
So there we go!