Hello, thank you for visiting my blog! I no longer post here, so go along to my new online home Second Hand Susie, I will be very pleased to see you there!

Sunday, 23 February 2014

February Blogging at Second Hand Susie.

Hello!

This blog is still getting thousands of hits a month, which is lovely, but I don't actually write here any more. 

My new online home is Second Hand Susie.  Click on the link and it will take you, I would love to see you there.



I really would love to see you over at my new blog. 

You can also follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love your granny square bunting it's so fun to make. Your pot poodle looks very cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my bunting too, it's above my front door and looks very cheerful!

      secondhandsusie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...